HygenX™ Vray and V-Claw™ Kit – The Perfect Kit!
The Vray High-Intensity Cordless UV-C Sanitizer is now available as a kit that includes the V-Claw™ holder. This kit includes one Vray (EPA approved) and one V-Claw, a great duo! With the popularity of Vray and the wide range of surfaces it sanitizes, the V-Claw™ holder has become a huge in-demand accessory – easily holds Vray over items to be sanitized, without having to hold the unit yourself! Details for each below:
Vray High Intensity Cordless UV-C Sanitizer
Kills 99.9% of:
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- E. Coli
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Staphylococcus Aureus
Easily, quickly and safely clean and sanitize all objects and surfaces with HygenX™ Vray, with UV-C light that kills 99.9% of bacteria on everyday items, used and shared, in today’s offices, businesses, homes and classrooms. Use anywhere germs can spread: desks, laptops, pens, tablets, VR goggles, cell phones, tables, chairs, toys, kitchen and other surfaces, utensils and more!
- Lightweight, cordless, easy to use
- Patented safety sensor turns Vray off automatically if unit is tilted 30° in either direction
- Sanitizes large and odd-shaped objects as well as smaller surfaces and items
- EPA Est. No. 96961-KOR-1
V-CLAW™ – The Vray and Object/Device Holder:
This is the ingenious way to position items effortlessly. The V-Claw™ is an exclusive, specially-designed holder for use with the HygenX™ Vray Sanitizer. Hold the Vray in the position you want over items to be sanitized, without having to hold the unit yourself. The V-Claw™ makes it easy for Vray to sanitize keyboards, laptops, door handles, VR goggles, headphones, odd-shaped and bulky items, and more.
Plus, as a bonus, we are including a smaller clamp to hold your smaller items, too! The V-Claw™ with its two clamps holds everything from mobile devices, cameras, camcorders and more. Just put a device in the claw and position the arm where you want – the flexible and sturdy claw easily moves to where you want to put it.
V-Claw™'s base is a handy C-clamp to conveniently attach it to a desktop, table, shelf, counter or door.
The gooseneck arm allows for convenient positioning and long enough to put into a sturdy "S" shape, to hold heavier Items.
It has a wide range-of-motion, is lightweight and portable. The V-Claw™ will be your new, go-to helper!
- Lamp: UV-C lamp 8W with safe coating
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion
- Adapter 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12V 2.0A
- Charging time: Approx. 2 hours
- Operation time: Approx. 3.5 hours
- Typical UV-C lamp lifespan ranges from 4,000 hours to 8,000 hours before lamp requires replacement
- Frequent on/off switching will significantly influence lamp life
- EPA Establishment No HYGENX-VRAY 96961-KOR-1
- Gooseneck Holder: Aluminum metal and PVC tube
- Plastic Claw and Base Clamp: ABS
- Extended Claw (for Vray): Ferrous metal
- HygenX Vray Before/After Petri Dish
- HygenX Vray Test 1
- HygenX Vray Test 2
- HygenX Vray Test 3
- HygenX Vray Test 4
- SGS Lab - Independent Vray Test Results - All Tests
- KCL Lab - Independent Vray Test Results - All Tests
- KRICT Lab - Independent Vray Test Results - All Tests
- KTR Lab - Independent Vray Test Results - All Tests
Video of Vray in action - watch as it destroys a paramecium – Paramecium is used as a specimen to showcase how Vray destroys its cellular structure.
|Weight||5 lbs.||5 lbs.||N/A|
|Warranty||V-Claw 1 Year
VRAY Unit 1 Year
UVC Lamp: N/A